Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cubbie, Bobke, George & the Alps

Cub reporter is back to normal daily posts of le Tour DAY France over on Tim's site. Good to see! In between her posts to Tim she's been texting me all kinds of fun things like this morning's text

"I was just 5ft from GH. Blog that, baby" (GH -George Hincapie)

While she was stalking George, Bob was making good use of his off time in the booth while they weren't filming.

Yes, I asked first before blogging this photo

Just got a call from Cubbie as she was careening down a mountain with Bob at the wheel. There was honking involved. I didn't ask.... She sounds tired but like she is having a blast. Except the fact that she is sad over Floyd's day today. I haven't seen the coverage and don't really think I want to see the bonk happen. It's a part of racing, I know, but it's sad. I'll be watching tonight.

Just a little Tour tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad about Our Boy Floyd!!
Not sure I can watch it either. Glad it is not just me that is having trouble with it. I think I might be getting depressed.

Donna Tocci said...

Reva - just got in from the Bike Night and turned on the tv just as Floyd started to go off the back. I couldn't watch. I turned it off. Ugh. I feel so badly for him.

Tim Jackson said...

Oy...

(me being speechless)