Saturday, July 01, 2006

Bob Roll Commercials & New Pick

Well, with all the craziness that went on at the Tour Day France yesterday, I needed something a little light. Bob Roll's partner, Jessi (known to readers of this blog as BK), came through by pointing me to the three new Trek commercials staring our favorite commentator, Bob "Tour DAY France" Roll. You can view them here. They are for Trek's game "Trek Mania" which you can enter at Trek's site. They are vintage Bob Roll. I think you'll like them. If I had to pick one as a favorite, I'd say the 'disguises' one, but they all crack me up. Thanks for the comic relief that was much needed yesterday, Jessi.

So, since my pick for Le Tour was Ivan Basso and he woke up at home today, I'll pick again. It's not a hard choice since I really would like to see him win - Floyd Landis. Seems like a good guy, has a sense of humor and always keeps things in perspective. Allez Floyd!



Just a little tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are starting to see things my way??!! You always have been a smart girl! Haha!

I hope Floyd does well. I hope Levi doesn't have any mishaps. That would be sad for him!

GO FLOYD!!!

Yokota Fritz said...

Roll's a hoot.

Anonymous said...

Didn't Bob's hair look much better today than last night? I thought so. Bob in drag? Heaven help us. Sorry Floyd got a flat. Yes, I'm cheering for George, but you won't see me putting down any Americans here. US Cycling is going to thrive from this mishap - as ugly as it was. We have our foot in the door folks.
Fritz. . . my cousin just named her precious little man Fritz. Charming.
bk

Donna Tocci said...

Reva - I always see things your way. :)
Fritz - which one was your favorite?
BK - I wasn't looking at his hair, but I did say today that he doesn't look too happy in the jackets. Kind of like someone forced him to do it. Ah, the price of success.

Tim Jackson said...

Bob in a jacket is kind of like me in pants- unnatural. I work hard for these legs people, I need to show them off!