Thursday, June 29, 2006

Floyd Landis Eats (gasp!)

With some great banter going on about the Tour Day France here, I thought you all might appreciate this quote from the latest issue of Bicycling Magazine. In this sport where you hear about the top athletes measuring their food and obsessing about weight, this top contender is a little more casual about all of that. Hasn't seemed to slow him down any either!

"I don't count calories or weigh my food. I eat my food.
Yes, I eat hamburgers. I probably eat a more
"normal" diet than most cyclists"
--Floyd Landis


Just a little Tour tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Yokota Fritz said...

Myself, I'm having a big greasy polish for lunch today.

Donna Tocci said...

And I'll bet it's yummy, too, isn't it?! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Floyd and I have something in common, we both eat. Sweet ass.

Anonymous said...

BK,

Why on earth would you think I am mad at you??? Bob Roll in drag made me not so jealous haha! But I don't get mad that easily. And hey, you like to eat, so that's cool!

Now if we could just get Donna to get some meat.......Then we gals could have a fun cook out!

Anonymous said...

Reval Kinevel . ..
Is Donna a veggie girl? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Are you going to be at Interbike?
Can I ask you any more questions?
bk

Tim Jackson said...

Just another reason why Floyd will win the Tour.

Donna Tocci said...

Ah-ha! We finally have a prediction out of Masiguy...he's going with Landis. Cool. I can live with that - after all, he's the one that Robin Williams called the M-F of the Mountains a couple of years ago, right? Go Floyd!

Can you believe the Tour DAY France starts tomorrow?!

Yea-ha!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jan is out....Guess that won't help your prediction, Donna. I hate to see people getting in trouble for allegations only.

BK, I will not be at interbike. Dude, I would love to but I am just a simple girl in southeastern Tennessee who has no life! And yes, Donna is a veggie girl. Wish I could eat healthier myself, but I like my meat & ice cream a bit too much! And you can ask as many questions as you like...just don't get mad if you don't like my (honest) answers! ha ha.

But, when any of you get to Chattanooga, you are welcome at my crazy home (so long as you overlook the clutter and don't mnind the boys & the dogs!)

And BK, thanks for the new nickname! I like it!!