Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bobke Quote of the Day

Watching today's incredible Tour DAY France stage on OLN. Epic. Simply Epic. Floyd Landis is the MAN. But, I think we all know that by now and won't forget it any time soon, right?

With all the great quotes today, a quote from Bobke jumped out at me that isn't necessarily cycling related - it's life related. It stuck out and made me smile while nodding my head.

"A women's intuition is nearly flawless."


Very true, my friend. Very true.

Update: Did y'all catch on tonight's coverage that OLN left the live feed on when Al announced a commercial? There were some funny, funny bits going on there with Al & Bob.

Just a little tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Queen of Couth said...

Maybe we should make women's Bobke tees with that quote. Good idea - can't wait to put you on staff, Donna. :)

Anonymous said...

BK, that is an excellent idea!

And yes, I nodded too! And really glad that Bob got the points in the yellow jersey competition!

What a fantastic tour!