Sunday, January 29, 2006

Blogging, MasiGuy, Gather.com and Falmouth

I've tried to post this paragraph three times to the below post. However, each time I hit 'publish' it chopped the paragraph to only two sentences. Weird! I finally gave up trying. Here it is...I hope...

Smart Cookie, Tim, has become a contributor at Gather.com! He's completed his first post and, as with everything he writes, it's a good read. He's a fabulous addition to their sports section. Maybe they are looking to gain more exposure to Gather.com's sports section? If that's the case, they could look at sponsoring an event. The internationally known Falmouth Road Race is still looking for a sponsor, as far as I know. Just a thought....

Just an additional tidbit for today.

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

You are really good. You are such a sly, smart cookie...

Thank you for the plug.