Monday, December 05, 2005

Blog books

Blogging seems to be a hot topic with publishers right now. For good reason. Of course there is Shel and Robert's book, Naked Conversations, which will be out in January and is causing a lot of buzz. But there are a couple of other people I've talked to about their upcoming books, too, that you might not know about including Debbie Weil who has "The Corporate Blogging Book" coming out next September. Her book includes a forward by Bob Lutz, Global Vice Chairman of General Motors. Debbie and I had a great conversation late one Fall afternoon and into the evening. I look forward to reading her book.

Nancy Flynn is writing, Blog Rules, which is her 8th book! She and I chatted for awhile and I also look forward to seeing her book. It should be out in June.

Just a tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: