Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tour de Georgia

Although I am not able to get to the Tour de Georgia this year (bummer), I feel as though I'm part of the fun thanks to Reva (also known as Reval Keneval to you folks). Along with her friend and wonderful husband she is making sure that BK, Tim Jackson and I are all represented on the roads.

She's also there cheering on our friend Tyler. It's been such a long time since we could be there, in person, rooting for him. We first chalked the road for Tyler back at the Longsjo Classic in Fitchburg many, many moons ago. It was a blast! I so wish I could be there, but I know Reval is doing a great job.

Thanks, Reval!!!!

Allez Tyler!

Just a cycling tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

James T said...

I am heading to Georgia tomorrow to see the Brasstown stage. It will be fun to see Tyler racing on that last climb. I'm glad he is back.

Donna Tocci said...

James - I'm just 'slightly' jealous. Have a great time and give Ty a shout for me.

Tim Jackson said...

Ain't it cool to know cool people?!

Full and Beautiful said...

Nice blog you havee