Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to all who celebrate this holiday. To those that don't, I wish you an enjoyable day with your family and friends!

I know this blog has been neglected lately, but with all the travel I've been doing for work combined with the 11-12 hour days at the office when I'm in town, there hasn't been a lot of motivation to get on the computer when I get home. It happens.

But, a lot of the work I've been doing the public will start to see in the next couple of weeks. This week there will be a new blog in the blogosphere....and the week after that there will be a brand new website...and then a complete brand relaunch. It's a lot of work, but I think the results will be something people like. At least I hope so!

More on all that later, right now it's time to go spend some time with family. And then, tonight...watch the new Sopranos episode!!!

Hoppy, Hoppy Easter to all of you.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

Hoppy Easter to you too, my friend.