Monday, October 02, 2006

LiveStrong, Lance!

Got the Lance Armstrong Foundation's newsletter today with some good news in it. I'll let Lance, himself tell you....

"Ten years ago today, I was diagnosed with advanced testicular cancer. Like most young, healthy men, I had ignored the warning signs. Going untreated, the cancer had spread to my abdomen, lungs and brain. Next to the challenge I now faced, professional cycling seemed insignificant. A lot has happened in the past ten years. Seven Tour de France wins later, I still consider beating cancer my greatest victory."

As part of the celebration of Lance being cancer free for almost 10 years, the LAF is giving 10% off their LiveStrong merchandise for 10 days. Checkout code is: tenyears There are many other ways to contribute to this great foundation, too. Check 'em out.

10/2. LiveStrong.

Just a happy tidbit for today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: